Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Thought Occurs...

...I just put the link to this blog in my bio for my MFA program, and I haven't updated the damn thing since March. I'll try to do better about this, but in the meanwhile, a few updates on my life after the jump.

  • I have a job now. It's at a Communications start-up in Old City. I love it.
  • My boyfriend and I moved in together, which sounds like a big step, but really isn't when you consider that my apartment had long ago turned into a very expensive closet with cable and running water.
  • I joined a gym across the street from my office so I'd have no excuse not to work out more. It sounds good in theory, but I haven't been in two weeks.


And... I can't think of anything else to write about. Which is sad, seeing as it's been about four months since last I updated. Next post will be more interesting. I swear.

No comments: